I’m having a difficult time getting back on track with my weight loss. Focusing on recovery has allowed me to slip back into some old habits. I’m trying not to be too hard on myself, but I definitely need to start to be a little more focused so today’s blog will be a list of objectives and due dates. All are welcome to help hold me accountable!
- Drink at least 64 ounces of water daily.(12/6/16)
- At least 30 minutes of cardio 3-4 times a week. (Mon, Wed, Fri, Sun)
- Circuit/Weight training 2-3 times a week. (Tues, Thurs, Sat)
- Smoking quit date: 12/15/16(last cigarette 12/14/16 before bedtime)
- Resume tracking of food/calories with Lose It! App (12/6/16)
- Back to Herbalife diet.(12/7/16)
- Research other fitness activities besides Gym(12/6/16)
- Organize bedroom and maintain daily. (12/8/16)
- Go through mail pile (12/7/16)
- Begin purge of basement(12/11/16)
- Detail Clean car(12/11/16)
- Schedule weekly Step work time wth Joe.(12/6/16)
- Research community service options. (12/6/16)
Seems like a good list to start working on. Wish me luck!